Friday, May 8, 2015

Three Beauties



Have you ever seen three more beautiful women? Well if you have ever met these precious ladies, your answer would be no, I haven't! 

These women have hearts for Jesus and others that is unparrallel. 

They have been through more together than you could believe, and yet their faith and trust in Jesus is unwavering. 

Oh how I adore these women of God, and pray I will be half the woman they are today. They have loved, cried, celebrated, encouraged, taught and cared for me in every phase of life thus far. 

I, of course, am a little more partial to the beauty in the middle, my mama! Isn't she a beauty? Oh the love that overflows from every pore within me for her is the greatest feeling. Her smile is the greatest medicine, her sweet voice on the phone is my greatest comfort and her hugs and kisses always reassure me, recharge me, motivate me, fill me up, and in their unspoken manner tell me it's all going to be okay. 

I love her and those two amazing women! 

Jesus, thank You for the gift of these three women and the example they have set for me as a woman and mama. Thank You for their faithfulness and commitment to You. Fill them with an extra sense of Your presence today that brings about a great abundance of joy and comfort and love and peace. Amen

0 comments: