Thursday, February 27, 2014

👀

Hello Sweet Ones,

I have missed each of you so much and am so thankful for all the prayers. They were very, very needed, as my eye surgery turned out to be a lot more painful than I ever intended. 

I am doing much better and actually get the bandages off this morning. Due to the complications in my left eye it is extremely blurry so I am depending more on my right eye. 

But it will get better and I am so thankful. I have learned how much I have taken my sight for granted, not just physically but spiritually as well. 

This is the longest I have gone in 33 years without being able to read and study God's Word. I have been able to listen which I am so grateful for, but reading it and writing it is my passion, so I look forward to being able to see His Word soon.

My husband and Avery have been a true blessing, reading your emails and texts and replying for me. 

I am truly blessed to have such a sweet and caring family. My mom and dad came and stayed and helped with the boys which is always a treat. 

I hope God has filled you with amazing new glimpses of His presence and truth. 




0 comments: