Thursday, November 7, 2013

Missing You

"In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven." Matthew 5:16

I am missing you terribly. The process of my blog update abruptly came to a stop, but hopefully it will be finished at some point. 

So until then, we will just stick with this one. 

There has been a lot happen within these last two weeks (has it been two weeks?) and all of it amazing, some of it hard, some heart breaking, but all in all God is teaching me, using me, working in me  showing me more of who He is and guiding me, all of which I desire from Him daily.

This morning I was visiting with The Lord about the month of November and how it seems to spur people on to share what they are thankful for. It's a GREAT thing, but today I asked Him why just November, why not all year, every day for 365 days? 

It's the same reason with Christmas. It roles around and it motivates us to give more, serve more and even attend church. 

But why do we not desire to do that all year?

Some questions are not meant to ponder on, but rather to spur us on. I don't know why you do what you do, just as you don't know why I do what I do.

But I hope that my life will begin to be a reflection of why I do what I do and that He is seen in every movement, every thought, every motive, every action, every word, every hug, everything. For then at the end of my life, He will be known to many. 

0 comments: