Thursday, November 29, 2012

Testing Your Knowledge Part 2

I am dying to know how you did yesterday on the questions I posted. I hope you did great, but more so I hope it challenged you to get in the Word.

How about another round?

1. By what other name is Mount Sinai known?

2. Where did Elijah's contest with the priests of Ball take place?

3.  What was poured over Saul's head when he was made King?

4.  In which city was the famous temple of Artemis?

5. What does "gospel" mean?

6. How many books does the Bible contain?

7. What kind of animal, belonging to Balaam, spoke God's words?

8. The valuable crop of which tree is used for making oil?

9. What was the name of the man to whom Jesus said, "You must be born again?"

10. What is the name of the the festival at which Christians remember the coming of the Holy Spirit?

I pray you are challenged and led to His Word today.

0 comments: