Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Only Words I Have

There are no words that would even come close to sufficing for the pain and suffering you are going through. I know I tell you often that I love you and it's only because love seems to cover a mulitude of all things.

Love is strong, because it's His love. I want you to know you are loved, your family is loved. And honestly Dana I can't get out any other words. The knot in my throat and the tears, they won't let anything else come out.

But besides that, I know with every ounce of Jesus that is in me, you my precious sister will be healed. I believe that and cling to that.

I hate cancer and I use the word hate very strongly.

But I love Jesus, I love His Word and those two things are beautiful, lovely, and forever. So I am spending time with Him, on my face for you. I am covering every part  of your body with His Word, because it is the only medicine there is that works.

There is hope in Him, there is comfort found in His Word. There is peace found in Him.

Hold on to Him Dana, He will hold you up. He will supply your every need for the day. He will show You His love.

Jesus as we seek Your face we ask that Dana feels Your constant presence. We pray protection for her and her family from any arrows Satan tries to shoot at them. I pray they will cling to You and remain faithful no matter the circumstances. Oh Father I pray that for all of us. Jesus there is no one that comforts, heals, or provides for us better than You. Jesus please relieve Dana's pain. Give her strength to continue to fight. Boost her immune system in her body. But most of all Father, reach down and remove ALL of the cancer from her body. Amen





0 comments: