Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Did you know?

"There is salvation in no one else! There is no other name in all of heaven for people to call on to save them." Acts 4:12


May I just say how LOVED you are by the Lord.

May I just say how ADORED you are by the Lord.

May I just say how FORGIVEN you are because of the Lord.

May I just say how much MERCY you are given daily by the Lord.

May I just say how much your FRIENDSHIP means to the Lord

May I just say how much you are DESIRED by the Lord.

May I encourage you today to BELIEVE in the Lord?

May I urge you today to BELIEVE in His amazing promises?

May I ask you to READ those promises and love letters for yourself?

May I just say how MIGHTY our Lord is and that there is no other name in all of heaven or earth as GREAT has His.

There is no other being in all of this world that can do for you what Christ did. There is no other being in all of this world that will give you all that Christ has given you and will give you. Oh, that we would grow to understand the greatness of Christ. That we would cling to every word He has spoken, and that we would believe with every ounce of us all that He has promised us.

He is more than what our minds can comprehend. He is more precious, valuable, and needed than we could ever begin to understand. He is more HOLY than we can even grasp.

He is just so BIG, so ABLE, and so WILLING to do more for us than what we could ever dare to ask, hope for, or even think.

Can I ask you to make Him your EVERYTHING?

Jesus my mind is unable to even put into words how magnificent You are. Thank You, thank You for being that BIG, that Mighty, that Holy, that Perfect, and for being my Everlasting Father, Savior, Redeemer, Counselor, and Prince of Peace. Amen

0 comments: