Friday, March 18, 2011

Their story of faith and obedience will BLOW you away!

"For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many." Mark 10:45

The last night of our Mission trip we had the opportunity to meet one very amazing family and I want you to meet them as well.


So everybody meet the May family. Chris, Elizabeth, David, Caleb, Abigail and Julia. They are precious!

This family has one amazing testimony and I know I will not do it justice so I am linking her blog so you can read it from sweet Elizabeth herself. http://maymemos.blogspot.com/

I know you will be as blessed as we were! I hope you will remember these sweet faces and pray for them daily as they follow the Lord in obedience. I will be adding their picture on Godly Gossip so we will remember to pray for them.

A specific prayer for the May family: That they will raise the rest of their money. That they will receive traveling mercies, and that God will use them and speak through them in such a way that people will come to know Him and will come to understand the importance of their mission with Soldiers.

Lord Jesus I cannot thank You enough for allowing me to meet this wonderful family who truly loves You, obeys You, and has surrendered their lives to You. Jesus I ask for Your hand to be upon them as they travel, as they speak, and as they continue to seek Your face daily. Place them in the lives of those who need You. I pray that You will do something greater than they could ever imagine! Lord You know their every need, You have provided their every need, continue to do so. Bless them Lord Jesus, they are so precious and their love for Soldiers is infectious. Amen





0 comments: