Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Commit

“Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust him, and he will help you.” Psalm 37:5

It is so amazing to know that we have a live in helper. He is no ordinary helper either, He can do things we find to be impossible. He gives us understanding and clarity when things seem so out of whack, He helps us manage our time wisely, He helps us to know what we should do in difficult situations, and He even gives us the strength we never knew we had. But when we try to do things on our own with out the help of this magnificence helper we soon realize just how incompetent we are.

I have realized my incompetence over this last month and today as I cried out to the Lord for help He led me to our verse. He reminded me that if I truly want His help then I have to commit everything to him; my family, my time, my jobs, myself, my deadlines, and everything I possess. I have to give over the control, trust and believe that He will help me accomplish all He wants me to and that He will take care of me better than I ever could myself.

Prayer: Lord You always know exactly what I need each day and I praise You for that. Thank You for being my live in helper and doing all the things I cannot. Lord today I commit all things to You and give You complete control. Amen


--
Kristi Morgan

0 comments: